What To Bring
1, One set of twin sheets with a warm blanket and a pillow
2. 2 towels and 2 washcloths
3. Toiletries - soap, shampoo, toothbrush, toothpaste, brush or comb (Shower caddy is not required but may be helpful to your camper)
4. Mosquito Repellant
6. 10 days worth of clothing including extra socks and underwear, 2 bathing suits (***girls must wear a modest 1 piece bathing suit). Bring tennis shoes, boots and beach shoes. Bring 1 nice outfit for the dance.
7. 1 pair of pajamas - slippers optional
8. Breathable laundry bag labeled with child's first and last name
9. 1 fold up camping chair
10. Flashlight with extra batteries
11. 1 rain poncho
13. Water Bottle
Check-In / Check-Out
Check-in is on Sunday. Ages 11-15 will check-in at 4:00pm. Campers will be met by their cabin counselors and given a tour of the facilities. Staff will be available to assist with transporting luggage to cabins.
"Get acquainted" games and exercises will help campers in meeting their new best friends.
Check-out is on Saturday at 10:00am.
Cell Phone Policy
There are no cell phones allowed at Camp Osprey.
Laundry will be done once a week for campers who are registered for more than one week sessions.
For the safety of the campers, no crocs, flip flops, or sandals are permitted except for when walking to and from the showers. Campers must wear socks and tennis shoes for all daily activities. Boots are allowed while riding horses.