What To Bring
1, One set of twin sheets with a warm blanket and a pillow
2. 2 towels and 2 washcloths
3. Toiletries - soap, shampoo, toothbrush, toothpaste, brush or comb (Shower caddy is not required but may be helpful to your camper)
4. Mosquito Repellant
6. 10 days worth of clothing including extra socks and underwear, 2 bathing suits (***girls must wear a modest 1 piece bathing suit). Bring tennis shoes, boots and beach shoes. Bring 1 nice outfit for the dance.
7. 1 pair of pajamas - slippers optional
8. Breathable laundry bag labeled with child's first and last name
9. 1 fold up camping chair
10. Flashlight with extra batteries
11. 1 rain poncho
13. Spending money for theme parks
14. Water Bottle
Check-In / Check-Out
Check-in is on Sunday. Ages 11-15 will check-in from 1:30pm t0 3:00pm. Ages 7-10 will check-in from 3:00pm to 4:30pm. Campers will be met by their cabin counselors and given a tour of the facilities. Staff will be available to assist with transporting luggage to cabins.
"Get acquainted" games and exercises will help campers in meeting their new best friends.
Check-out is on Saturday at 11:00am.
Cell Phone Policy
There are no cell phones allowed at Camp Osprey.
Laundry will be done once a week for campers who are registered for more than one week sessions.